OK, so I've been a slacker. But I CAN'T FIND MY CAMERA!!! I hope I didn't leave it in Jersey. I'll keep looking...
So all you get is words today. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been a busy week! Last Wednesday, I officially joined the mommy brigade, and bought a minivan. And I LOVE IT!! Pix to follow when I FIND MY CAMERA!!! (notice a theme here...)
This weekend we took the new van up to Jersey to visit Babcia and Dziadzia for Easter. Rose got to play with her cousins and really enjoyed the trip. The puppers enjoyed it too, more so since they got to ride in the comfort of their "den" in the minivan. Maui did much less stressing than normal...
So far this week just running around catching up. Nothing really interesting. I do have Easter pictures that Kristin took, I need to download them and then I'll post a few, and put all of them on the shutterfly site. I'm going to print them, so if you want any, let me know which ones and what size and I'll print them for you.
Take care, and if you find my camera, please let me know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment