He's a pretty cool guy! He was the first person I saw when I came out of Mommy's belly (and while we are on that, would it have killed ya to have dimmed the lights and turned the heat up?? come on people...). He did all my diaper changes in the first days, guess Mommy was just being lazy. He was the best swaddler! He could always get me all warm and cozy so I could fall asleep.
Nowadays I really look forward to when he comes home from work. Mom says that he gets up real early so that he can come home early to spend more time with me, how cool is that??? (Thanks, Daddy, by the way...) He makes me crack up laughing most of the time. I love it when he flies me around like super baby! Mom tries, but she's just not as good as Daddy. And sometimes he feeds me my dinner. I love that he lets me get messy, and is not crazy with that wipee thing (yeah, Mommy, knock it off with that!). The feel of avocado up my nose is just amazing!
Here's a few pics of me and my Daddy. (and I don't know why Mommy always complains about how difficult it is to get the photos to upload, I had no problem. Get with it Mommy!)
Me and my Daddy at the beach
I love it when Daddy lets me play on his computer!
I love riding in the pack on Daddy!!
1 comment:
Love that Miss Rosie already has such a great sense of humor...wonder where she gets that? LOL. Her daddy is very lucky indeed!
Hope you guys have a great fathers day!
Post a Comment