Seriously. When did my baby become a big girl? She's pulling up, crawling (like a normal baby), has 6 (yes, 6) teeth, AND she said "dog" the other night! I can't
believe her birthday is in less than 3 weeks. She also says "mama" and "
dada" and directs it toward us, at the appropriate time. For mama, it's usually when she's mad. For
dada, it's usually when she's happy. How does that work???? AND Rose climbed out of the pool today! On her own power! I swear it. I have witnesses! She went from the top step and crawled completely out of the pool. Wish I got a video of it!!!
Here's some pix of her latest and greatest.
We really need to babyproof...."I'm trying to stand, but there's this thing in my way, Mama what did you call it? Gravity???"
"Maybe I'll just go for a tumble."
"Look Mama, I'm swimmin!"
"And floating here all by myself!"
"My first tea party. Too bad I couldn't get more interesting guests than my pool toys."
2 comments:
Yeah, you guys are officially in trouble! She's a mover!
Cathy, I feel your pain about the "mama"/"dada" divide. The only time I hear Robert laugh hysterically is when he hangs out with his father. His mother gets smirks, instead. It's a daddy thing, I guess.--Aunt Kat
Post a Comment