Sunday, November 1, 2009

Randomness

So, due to the time change, Mama and Dada are still sleepin' so I got a chance to get at that notatoy again! Here's some random pics and videos of me lately.

I'm not sure if this walking stuff is all it's cracked up to be. I'm MUCH faster crawling. Oh well, Dada seems really intent on it, so I'll keep trying.


Here I am watching the Rangers. Dada gets a little too excited over sports, but hey, we can't all be perfect like me.





I still haven't figured out who this is or why he's trying to suck his thumb with his mouth open.


Hangin' at the park with my friends. The slide gave me a new hairdo.


That's it for now. Maybe Mama will post my cute Halloween pix soon. I was (am) a princess!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I have lost all confidence in you both as parents. Subjecting your poor child to the Rangers!!! She needs to learn to chant OVIE!