As stated in the last post, I know I'm way behind here. So here's a bunch of random pictures from the last month or so. Rose is really starting to get a personality, and generally it's a lovely one! She repeats almost everything we say, and she can now count to 10 (though 7 is a little dicey) and can name almost all the letters in the alphabet! She's really a little person now, and not a baby anymore! She'll always be my baby though... sniff sniff...
Where's Rose???
There she is!!!
Extreme close up!
Say AAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Yes, yes, yes, I know, we should have our parental license revoked for giving a 20 month old chopsticks. But to her credit, she didn't try to gouge her eyes out, and really made a good effort to use them!!
Forget this! Hands are easier...
And oh yeah,
12 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment