Yesterday morning she woke up w/a snotty nose, but I think its just from teething (thanks Gwen for that tip!). It was gone today, and she shows no signs of having a cold. You know what I'm going to say next, come on, say it with me: "Still no teeth yet..."
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
We have mastered a new trick!
We are sitting up!!! Rose has been able to kind of sit up for a while, but always needed to be supported and flopped back when you let go. Just the other day she did it all by herself! And now she is crazy about it. She pets the doggies, plays with her toys, and just looks around at her new view of the world. Most of the time I put the boppy behind her, just in case, but she is seeming to need it less and less.
Yesterday morning she woke up w/a snotty nose, but I think its just from teething (thanks Gwen for that tip!). It was gone today, and she shows no signs of having a cold. You know what I'm going to say next, come on, say it with me: "Still no teeth yet..."

Yesterday morning she woke up w/a snotty nose, but I think its just from teething (thanks Gwen for that tip!). It was gone today, and she shows no signs of having a cold. You know what I'm going to say next, come on, say it with me: "Still no teeth yet..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment