Sunday, March 22, 2009

Whew, what a weekend!!!

What a weekend!! I apologize in advance for the length of this post, but we had a really busy weekend!! So much to tell, so instead of rambling on, I'll break it down into days.

Thursday: (because EVERYONE knows that the weekend begins on Thursday!)

Rose is SO trying to crawl. She can now get her legs up under her and her body up in the air, but can't quite get it all moving.
I'm up, here I go.......

Well, not quite.......

Friday:

We SWAM!!! And loved it!! I took her over to Easton to visit Kristin and Noah, and we went to the YMCA there and swam. She wasn't sure quite what to think at first, but once I got her used to the water, she loved it. She's going to be my little fishy. I held her out in front of me, and she grinned from ear to ear and kicked her little legs! She didn't mind splashing at all, and didn't mind getting her face wet. I can't wait to open our pool... (for the full photo experience go to our shutterfly page...)


"I think I like this..."


"Look at me, I'm swimmin'!!"

More swimmin'



Rose and Noah


Sleepy bears!!

Then Friday night we went to a party/reunion that my friend Michelle had at her house. Rose got to meet quite a few of my high school friends who I haven't seen in years! It was so great to see everyone, and Rose had a ball. She just went from person to person and talked and giggled! She is definitely my social butterfly. Michelle took pictures, when I get them I'll post some here!

Saturday:

Heather and I had a party at our house for some of the moms that we know. I think we had 11 moms and 16 kids! Rose was fascinated by all the people her size. She was so tired by the end, that she fell asleep on daddy, sitting straight up!

So we are having a relaxing day at home today. We all need it!


"Not sure what I think of this dress up thing..."

Rose socializing


More socializing...


PASSED OUT!!! Super sleepy bear!






No comments: