Monday, May 25, 2009

Rose's first camping trip!

This weekend we went camping in Ocean City w/Kristin, Chuck and Noah (Thanks Kristin and Chuck for inviting us!!) We all had a great time. Everything went really well, except for the 60 year olds doing jello shots until 1am in the next lot... Rose and Noah slept in the bunks in the camper, Kristin and Chuck also slept in the camper, and Kris and I slept in a tent outside (we had an air mattress though, so we weren't entirely roughing it).



This was when we first got there, Rose's first time in the woods!





OK, so I guess I have to explain the following 2 pictures. I made chili for dinner, but we didn't have a can opener for the beans. Luckily Chuck had his HATCHET!!! Those cans didn't stand a chance....





The aftermath...


Then we went for a walk down to the bay. Rose was fascinated with the "big splishy splashy!"



The next day we went to the beach. It was too cold and windy for bathing suits, but it was fun regardless.


"Check out my sunscreen faux hawk!! I match Noah, though Mommy didn't get a picture of us together..."


Rockin' the hawk


Mommy, Daddy and cold Rosie


Rosie's first trip into the ocean


Well, not really... It was COLD!!!





"Daddy, a little help here..."








After the beach, we went to get ice cream, and there were a couple of things for photo ops:



Mamas and babies


"Um, Daddy, a little help here again..."


What's a day at the beach without a little ice cream???"



"Mommy, put that darn camera away and give me some more!!"

1 comment:

CHICO said...

Rose is such an awesome baby!