Thursday, May 28, 2009

UGH...

I think the title of this post says it all: UGH! Rose is sick. And not just a little sick. I took her to the Dr. yesterday and she has a cold, an ear infection in her left ear, a clogged tear duct in her right eye, and croup! This little girl doesn't do anything half-way! She's pretty miserable, but she's still little miss independent, wants to be sitting on the floor playing with her toys. Whatever makes her happy, right?

So I won't gross you guys out w/snotty nose pix, so here's a few that didn't get posted when they were taken. This should tide you over...

Rose and Noah relaxin'


Ring around the Noah





"Hey, babe, come her often?"




Rose and her cousin, Megan, hangin' at Mikes


"I got peaches, what do you have in yours? Wanna trade?"


Granddads and babies


Just like girls, always talkin'


Grandma's and babies


Well, at least some of us were paying attention and had our eyes open...


Rose and Emily


BFFs

3 comments:

Chris and Corie said...

aww, so cute! Do you want me to email you a copy of the thumb sucking picture?

I'm gonna make an "emily friends" post after the playdate tomorrow.

Meg said...

My friend Tanya can relate...her little girl got an ear infection so bad that when they took her to the doctor to clean it out, blood came pouring out of little Addie's ear! Mom was beside herself!

Hang in there!

Cathy, Kris, Rose and Grace said...

thanks guys... and yes, corie i do want that picture, I LOVE IT!! have fun at the play date. we'll be thinking about you guys, wishing we were there...