Cathy, Kris, Rose, and Grace
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
A month's worth of randomness
Well, I didn't have any "event" pix, so here's all the random pix we took over the past month that didn't fit in w/the other posts. Enjoy!!
Cheerio mania!
"It's like I hit the cheerio jackpot! This is AWESOME!"
"
Yummmm
, so many cheerios, so little time!"
Kees
: "So Rose,
whatcha
got there?"
"Come on over, there's enough for everyone!"
Alex: "But Mommy, why CAN'T I have cheerios??? Everybody else can!!"
Pullin'
up! "Look at me, I'm TALL!"
"You're in trouble Mommy! I'm gonna be
cruisin
' soon!"
"NO YOU MAY NOT GET A PICTURE OF MY NEW TOOTH!!!"
"I know the pool is out there. AND I WANNA
GOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!"
"
Chillin
' in the bean bag, like the big girl I am!"
"This is kinda comfy, although a bit stinky..."
Hangin
' with William while the mommies did some banking
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment