Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Godson, Robert Walter Lecky

We went up to Jersey this weekend for Johnny's first birthday party and Robert's Baptism. As usual, Rose had a blast! She is one amazing chica. She put up with hours upon end of car time (nearly 5 hours to get up there because of traffic), then we drove another hour from Hazlet to Toms River, then the next day another hour and change from Toms River to North Brunswick, then back to Toms River, then the next day back to MD. Whew, makes me tired just remembering it. Rose met (charmed) so many new people! She even napped in her pack and play during 2 different parties. This child is amazing, even if I do say so myself. But enough of my babbling.....


Here he is, my Godson, Robert. A'int he cute????


At Tom and Laura's, fast asleep in my arms!


Apparently all the practice I had with Rose paid off!


At the Church during the Baptism


I was so excited that I got to hold him!!


I think he's going to like water (just like his cousin)! Barely even a funny face!





The prince receiving his subjects!


"Um, who is that sticking a finger in my mouth? Did YOU take my binky???"


He's so cute!
Did you really think that I could do an ENTIRE blog post w/out any pix of Rose???


Rose meets cousin Ivana and her hubby Bill


Ivana and Rose in her Polish lady dress!


"I place you under my spell... You will give me milk..."


FACE 5!!!


Johnny let me hold him!!! This is only the second time! I think he thought I was Laura...
Well, that's all for now. I have a bunch of random pix I'll put up later in the week. We have a much quieter week planned this week than last. Thank goodness, because I'm TIRED!!






1 comment:

Chris and Corie said...

Cute dress. Whoever helped you pick it is brilliant :-D

I love Rose's dress! Cute cute cute!!