Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SNOW!!! then more snow, then more snow...

Due to technical difficulties (most likely user error), I can't get the snow pictures to load here! Not sure why...

SO... Most of you are now on facebook, so while I work on that, here's a link to the album on facebook. I hope this works:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=2050473&id=1497842718

In other news, ROSE IS FINALLY WALKING!!! She has been for about a month now, but for the past few weeks she's primarily walking and only crawling occasionally! It's added a whole new dimension to her world! And she has a whole new vocabulary she's waiting to show off to you guys (if only I could get video's to upload here...), but you'll just have to be patient. sorry.

Oh, and there aren't any pictures of Rose in the snow, because she hates snow. Not just hates snow, she HATES snow. Oh well, maybe next year.

No comments: