I know, I know, it's been months since I've posted, but it's hard work being a big sister!!! I still haven't figured Grace out. Sometimes she's totally happy, and they she turns into a screaming maniac! Geesh, I though I was the 2 year old. Anyways, she is pretty darn cute, though I still think I was cuter at her age. ;) Here's some pictures I took of her eating cereal. That stuff looks nasty if you ask me. I think I'll stick to my grapes, thank-you-very-much.
Hi there! Yep, I'm cute.
Nuf said.
I don't know about this stuff...
Maybe it's not too bad...
Nope. It's nasty.
Still nasty.
Eating my hand now. It tastes way better.
OK Ma, would you quit shovin' that stuff in?
Guess not...
Seriously. Hand is tasting better and better.
I'm really kinda done with you now...
And just in case you forgot, I'm cute.
2 comments:
Great pictures. I have a blog also so check us out.
http://mastersandamom.blogspot.com/
Hard to believe I was just visiting this summer and she's SO MUCH BIGGER ALREADY! Where does the time go? And you're right...high maintenance or not, she is a cutie pie :)
Post a Comment