Hi. My name is Cathy. And I'm a food-aholic.
Sounds hokey, but seriously. I have issues! I love food. I love most food, but I LOVE junk food. It's sort of scary how much I love junk food. I've had 2 kids now, and with each one I failed to lose another 10 lbs. That means if we have a third, well, I don't even want to think about that!
SOOOOOO, something's gotta give. I've decided to use the blog to help keep me accountable. I need to change. Not just go on a diet, because I've done that a zillion times before, and it never sticks. I need to get healthy. I need to be a better example to my kids. It made me so proud the other day when Rose grabbed the green beans and went to town for her snack. Instead of eating cheese, chips, cookies, etc for a snack, get something healthy.
I'm going to post the good, the bad, and well, the ugly. And I'm encouraging my whole family to do the same (I'm sure rose will have some words of wisdom for us). Kris and I are partners in life, and in crime...
More to come soon!!!
Cathy
No comments:
Post a Comment