Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHICO

I've been reluctant to post something on the blog, and I've been using the excuse that I'm a slow writer and that I don't have the time to write something. I was thinking about it today while shoveling snow, and I realized that I was just making excuses about the blog posting because I was embarrassed by how much my weight fluctuates, and I did not want the accountability that the blogging provides. So here goes...

Hi, my name is Kris, and I have problems with food. About 6 months ago, I weighed 245 pounds. About 6 weeks ago, I weighed 215 pounds. Currently, I weigh 227 pounds, and have gained 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks. I really want to live a healthy lifestyle and be a role model for my kids.

I guess that's good enough for now. Arrivederci...

Kris

1 comment:

Meg said...

I want those pants.....