UGH. That's about the only word I can find to describe our eating yesterday. I started out strong, but we had a birthday party, and I totally caved... So one tasty homemade cheeseburger, sweet potato fries and piece of cake later, I was resolved to not blow the rest of the day. I really did. And I meant it. Sort of.......
So here's how it went down: I caved first. Kris was strong, and talked me out of cheating AGAIN. Then I got lazy(er), and it was 5:30, and I still hadn't even contemplated dinner. Then Kris caved, and I was strong, then we both caved... and ended up at burger king for dinner. {cringe}. hey, I said y'all were getting the good, the bad, and the ugly, and this day was definitely one of those! UGH. There's that word again! It tasted good, but I felt awful after. Food like that always gives me a stomach ache, why on EARTH do I continue to eat it (and crave it for that matter)??? Who knows. Plus it gives me nightmares. I had some funky dreams last night, I wish I could remember them, you guys would have laughed your u-kno-what off!
So, moving on, today was much better. I went to the gym and had an awesome workout, and as a bonus got to listen to a couple argue while they were on the elliptical. SCORE!
NOW MY HUSBAND ON THE OTHER HAND... We won't talk about him... YET... but if he doesn't confess, I'll confess for him... stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment