Hey, me again. I had planned to post sooner than this (I guess I had been procrastinating), but better late than never.
The good news is that I haven't gained any weight since my last post (227lbs), the bad news is that I binged on Saturday. I started the day off well, with a bowl of cereal. Then, a few hours later, I went to a birthday party where I had a beer, 2 cans of coke, burger and fries, pita chips and hummus, and a piece of cake. If I ate light the rest of the day it wouldn't have been so bad, but then I had a large whopper combo from burger king for dinner. A few hours later, I decided to eat again (I waited for Cathy to go to bed so that I wouldn't be judged) and had 2 cans of spaghettios (my favorite). I then wrapped up my horrible day with half a bag of Reece's pieces.
So, all the food I ate on Saturday:
Bowl of chocolate cheerios
1 Beer
2 cans of coke
Burger
Sweet potato fries
Pita chips and hummus
Birthday cake
Whopper with cheese
Large Fries
32oz Coke
2 cans of Spaghettios
~8oz of Reese's Pieces
I'm trying to rack my brain for the reason behind why I binged like this even though I haven't been starving myself recently. I knew as I was doing it that I was binging, so it's not like it happened by accident.
As a way to motivate myself to be healthy, I'm going to start training for some races (running) in May. I had planned on doing these races a couple of weeks ago, but had no motivation to start training for them. For the next 2 months, I'm going to diet and cross-train so that I don't put too much strain on my legs. We'll see how it goes. I have to admit that I'm still not really feeling too motivated.
Kris
No comments:
Post a Comment