Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back on track!

Betcha y'all thought I fell off the wagon, didn't 'cha???  Nope, not since the last terrible weekend.  Not to say I haven't had ANYTHING bad for me.  Moderation.  Though I did have a brownie Friday.  And Saturday.  A big brownie.  Actually a really BIG brownie.  But it was sooooooooooo good.  And I got right back on the wagon and went to the gym.  Go me. 

Oh, and by the way, I FIT INTO MY PRE-GRACE JEANS!!!  AND I'm down 7 lbs since the start of this.  Go me.  Again.  Pretty exciting stuff.  Now for the pre-ROSE jeans...

And I finally got over my fear of being the fattest person in the class and went to spinning this morning.  O.M.G.  I may not walk for a week.  And I WAS the fattest person in the class.  Excellent motivation, seeing my flabby arms in that full size mirror as I thought I was going to DIE, or worse yet, fall off the bike.  Yes, I know I need to reexamine my priorities!  lol.  But I think I may have died from embarrassment anyways, so they would have actually been one in the same!  Next goal:  Kickboxing.  It may kill me, but I'm gonna try it again. 

Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day, so if you don't hear from me or see me the rest of the week, it's because I need a break!  This past week was crazy.  I don't think there was a day that we didn't have something to do.  My kids are FAR more popular than I ever was, and have a much better social calendar.  I'm just the chauffeur.  And cook.  And maid.  And boo boo kisser.  But I can't complain.  I'm paid in smoochies and hugs.  BEST. JOB. EVER.  :)

No comments: